The Promoter is Leif Products (ABN 79 148 169 877)
Address: Suite 67, 61 Marlborough Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9698 1160
· Australian residents only.
· Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
· Entry is based on entrants commenting on specific social media posts on Instagram.
· The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The Promoter’s reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
· Competition is open to entrants located in Australia and over 18 years of age.
· The competition commences at 10.00am on Friday July 31, 2020 and ends at midnight on Tuesday August 04, 2020 (AEST).
· The winner will be selected at random on Wednesday August 05, 2020 (AEST) by Leif Products and contacted via Instagram direct message to obtain the necessary contact details.
HOW TO ENTER
· You are able to enter as many times as you like.
· Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· To enter, individuals must complete the following entry method during the stated competition period:
· Tag your nominated friend on any competition posts on Instagram on any of the following accounts: @leifproducts @jacandjack @deijistudios or @maisonbalzac. You and your nominated friend must both follow @leifproducts @jacandjack @deijistudios and @maisonbalzac on Instagram to be eligible to win.
· The winner will be selected and contacted on Wednesday August 05, 2020 via Instagram direct message to obtain the necessary contact details.
· The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
· The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
· The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
· The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
· The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
· The prize includes:
- 2 x Leif hand care packs each containing 4 x 500mL hand wash products (4 x Buddha Wood and 4 x Lillypilly) and 2 x 500mL hand balm products (2 x Buddha Wood and 2 x Kakadu Plum) (value $516)
- 2 x Jac+Jack sweaters (value $798), 1 x Beckham sweater in Delta and 1 x Peter sweater in Pink. If the winner’s sizes are not available in these particular styles/colours, they will receive another style/colour of knitwear in their size to the same value.
- 2 x Deiji Studios vouchers (value $600). The winner and friend will receive a $300 voucher each for use across the deijistudios.com website valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- 2 x Maison Balzac carafe sets (value $178) in the following colours: 1 x Miel and 1 x Amber.
- Total overall value RRP $2092
• Prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
• The winner will be notified on Instagram private message by Leif Products. By entering the competition, all entrants consent to their entry and/or other communications with Leif Products, Jac+Jack, Deiji Studios and Maison Balzac being communicated to the public via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use. It is a condition of entry that Leif Products and/or Jac+Jack, Deiji Studios and Maison Balzac has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion. All entrants accept and permit the use of this information on any medium.
· All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter’s. The Promoters collect personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter’s in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages.
· The Promoters may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
· By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoters may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoters may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.